Type 1 Diabetic
Nudes Curious? Personal The Broken Road
1. I love the days when negativity does not turn my mind into a black hole of tragic thoughts. I appreciate the days when everything goes perfect and I could just collapse on my bed and wish to travel back in time and embrace those moments.
2. I love being the only soul in between four walls and eating McDonalds like a pig. Stuffing the french fries in my mouth and thinking, “WOW this is good.” Instead, of thinking, “WOW this is making me fat.”I love eating anything my belly desires without having a calorie counter and nutritional elements embedded in my mind.
3. I love the days when I wake up in the morning and all my previous sorrows seem to be dirt. The days when I open my eyes and I instantly get out of bed. Instead of covering my body with my blanket because the outside world looks like “The Hunger Games.”
4. I love receiving nice compliments from people. There are times I do not believe them. But I truly appreciate the days when my heart palpitates with happiness and I accept the compliment because it does not sound like an insane joke.
5. There are days I analyze everything. I look at the people in my life, I look at my surroundings. I feel my beating heart, I know a deadly disease does the inhabit within me, I think about my past and see how I have changed in a good way. There are days I do not criticize everything with words that taste like grapefruit. Instead my life looks like a garden with beautiful flowers and I admire every second of it."
so in class today the professor realizes she lost us, we were all day dreaming and just lost in a glaze of boredom, so she tells us to get out the short story book and of course she asks me to share the story i picked to analyze. The paper boy, its basically about this older women taking the paper boys virginity. Mind you i picked it randomly because i had forgotten to look through the book and pick a short story so i just opened up to a random page and boom that’s the one that came up.
So people were being stupid and not liking the fact this short story was sexual, mind you were all over 18, in college yet people were like OMG when there was nothing graphic at all It never even flat out says they had sex but you just know from the context clues and what not
but then oh my, She goes take out your journals i want you to write for 10 mins straight. Your topic is “what is your fantasy” the uproar that exploded, people going “omg im a virgin i dont know anything about this” uh please everyone has fantasy and if your a virgin your using your hand while thinking about them. Grow the fuck up -_-
anyways i wrote about my fantasy being that i want to work in the future for UFC and being a personal athletic trainer for MMA Fighters. Because not all fantasies have to be sexual.
I mean hell yeah i got some fantasies but my classmates don’t need to know that i would like a big strong sexy man to just dominate me or that i would love to ride Russel’s face from the seattle seahawks or that i like rough sex and would love to be tied up. and the list goes on, We aint that close xDD And don’t feel like getting judged. And prove the whole its the silent one that are freaks, cause i barely speak in that class unless called upon.
It was cute seeing the “nerdy” dude in class get seriously excited and start writing away like crazy. he didn’t share what we wrote about, darn